- Located on the south side of Bud Bennet Road, between Sulphur and DeQuincy,Louisiana
- Approximately 0.4 mile of frontage on the south side of Bud Bennet Road
- Contains 54.2 acres of 6-year old slash pine plantation, 66.0 acres of 15-year old slash pine plantation, 164.2 acres of 9-year old slash pine plantation and 12.3 acres of natural pine hardwood (Streamside Management Zone)
- Seller has a timber deed for a 1st thinning operation on the 15-year old stand until August 31, 2015
- Long-term timberland investment / rural home development / recreational opportunity
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORM
- Located on Edgerly Road, south of Dequincy, Louisiana
- Frontage along Edgerly Road, a paved parish road
- Contains 29.1 +/- acres of 2-year old slash pine plantation, 55.1 +/- acres of 19-year old slash pine plantation, 39.7 +/- acres of 21-year old loblolly pine plantation, and 18.6 +/- acres of 7-year old slash pine plantation
- Prime location for rural development
- Timber investment opportunity / Recreational property
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION
Looking for residential, investment, farmland, recreational or property development land in Beauregard Parish? This property may be just what you're looking for! It has several possibilities and can fit a variety of needs.
This 50-acre tract is located near the end of Dickerson Road in DeQuincy, and can be accessed from Hwy 171 in Ragley or Hwy 112 from Camp Edgewood in DeQuincy.
For a tour or more information, contact Leah Cureton at 337.302.4620 or [Email listed above].
Grab this great investment before it's gone! This 40-acre Beauregard Parish tract has mature pine timber ready to be cut. The property is located off Hwy 12 near Copper Road near DeQuincy. The property has no road frontage, but easement may be obtained from an adjoining landowner.
Contact Jill Cunningham?(337) 526-7008, [Email listed above] or Leah Cureton?(337) 302-4620, [Email listed above] for additional information.
23 Acres of Gorgeous Property located just North of DeQuincy. Already cleared and ready to build your Dream Home. Great for horses, cattle, or even investors looking for a development opportunity. This property is NOT located in a Flood Zone. Seller retains Mineral Rights. All measurements +/-. Seller will divide property if smaller tracks are requested.
Beautiful land ready for your cattle or a new home and your farm animals. Mostly cleared with trees. Don't miss this great opportunity and don't wait to act!!! Great piece of property at approx. $8500 per acre. There is also a small home adjacent to the property with 1.18 acres making a total of 20 acres in a great rural location.
Partially cleared 10 acre tract about 6 miles south of DeQuincy off of Route 66. Property has private road access. Has a large workshop and covered parking area already on property! Sewer, water, and electrical hookups are set and ready for your home/mobile/camper. In flood zone X no flood insurance required!! No known restrictions! All Measurements are M/L.